Fuel Oil Delivery Systems
FUEL OIL TRANSFER SYSTEMS
G & H SERIES HELICAL FEATURES
• Helical Gears for smooth, quiet running.
• Self Priming due to close manufacturing tolerances.
• Suction lift of up to 20 feet
• Can be close coupled or base mounted with
• Pump housings are of close grain cast iron.
• 3 Section
• Shafts are of ground and polished steel.
• Full face thrust bearings are available in bronze, carbon, and cast iron.
• Mechanical seals are of Buna, Viton, and Teflon.
G SERIES HELICAL FEATURES
• Precision Spur Style Gears
• Self Priming due to close manufacturing tolerances
• Suction lift of up to 25 feet
• Pump housings are of Cast Iron
• Pump shafts are of stainless steel
• Mechanical seals of Buna or Viton
• Carbon graphite shaft bearings
• Bearings never need lubrication
• Easy maintenance and service
SIMPLEX – Tank Filling Systems, Packaged Pump Sets
The Simplex FuelPort is a compact, economical solution for simple filling and spill prevention for aboveground storage tanks. The FuelPort includes all valves and fittings necessary for hose connection from a pumper truck to an above ground storage tank, packaged within a lockable, weatherproof spill containment box.The FuelPort can be bolted to the tank, hung from the fill pipe, or attached via clamps to a 3″ post. The FuelPort is suitable for use with fuel oil or gasoline, automotive products, or certain chemicals.